1Why use coffee enemas? Arenít they dangerous?
When used appropriately under professional supervision, they do not have any significant side effects.
However, sufficient freshly squeezed juices must be consumed in order to maintain the body’s mineral supply. As a rule of thumb: 300 ml of juice for every enema.
The use of coffee is recommended for a number of reasons:
- stimulation of liver detoxification (glutathione) and relaxation of the bile ducts
- stimulation of the parasympathetic nervous system
- cleansing of the large intestine of intestinal gases and toxins
- promotion of the excretion of toxins through the kidneys
- pain-reducing and relaxing effects in general.
- “The bowels have the surface area of a football pitch and are comparable to the roots of a tree.”
2Wonít my bowels become lazy if I use enemas?
No, the bowels do not become lazy as a result of the regular application of coffee enemas. When used appropriately under professional supervision, they do not have any significant side effects.
3How do I make the enemas?
Click here for the instruction leaflet.
4Why not use high colonic irrigation instead of enemas?
High colonic irrigation is intended to cleanse the entire bowel and to promote peristalsis. Coffee enemas are primarily intended to stimulate the liver and to detoxify.
Subscribe to our newsletter.